Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

INSIGNIA USB Ethernet Adaptor driver and wifi problem

After I installed “INSIGNIA USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter’s Driver” on my mac for My timecapsule. (That Driver name is “RTUNICv1.0.8.pkg).

Problem 1- I can’t use wifi and don’t see wifi driver. I can’t use my time capsule by wifi and by ehernet cable. But i can use it in bootcamp window (I can use wifi and ethernet cable for my capsule on window).(before installed that driver, everything is ok on my mac os)

So i want to restore from restore partition. But i don’t see that. I can see only mac os and window os partition.

Problem 2-After i turn on bluetooth, can’t turn off back that bluetooth, on mac os.

In window side, everything is normal. In mac side, before installed that driver, everything is normal.

What should i do? Thanks a lot for u r help.

In this post,Now i inserted photo, my photo are ok. But in this post, When i insert photo, some photo are upside down. I can not edit photo in this post. Sorry for that.

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Mid 2014), macOS High Sierra (10.13.2)

Posted on Jan 31, 2018 8:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2018 11:24 PM

go to this page, download the driver for MAC os x v1.0.17 install this driver. the driver on insignia's site connected to the best buy site is an incomplete driver causing the wifi problems. they really should change that.

http://www.realtek.com/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=56&PFid=56&Lev el=5&Conn=4&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false#R…

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 7, 2018 11:24 PM in response to Ye Lin Htun

go to this page, download the driver for MAC os x v1.0.17 install this driver. the driver on insignia's site connected to the best buy site is an incomplete driver causing the wifi problems. they really should change that.

http://www.realtek.com/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=56&PFid=56&Lev el=5&Conn=4&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false#R…

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.