Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

BeatsX gets three white flashes

So on a somewhat regular basis, my relatively new BeatsX headphones will just give me three white light flashes when I attempt to turn them on.

If I plug them up to the charger for a few seconds, it seems to fix the problem. What is going on, and is this something that I can fix permanently? Its quite a pain, and not something I can live with.

Posted on Feb 2, 2018 5:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2018 6:37 PM

Hi, SeenForever!

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities, and congratulations on your BeatsX! If I understand your post, these headphones are often just flashing three white lights when you turn them on. If you connect them to charge for a little bit, it fixes the issue temporarily. I'm happy to help!

Based now hat you've described, I would recommend using the steps below from Set up and use your BeatsX earphones :

Reset

1. Hold down these two buttons for 10 seconds:
    • Power button
    • Volume down button
  2. When the LED indicator light flashes, release the buttons. Your earphones are now reset and ready to be set up with your devices again.

Have a great day!
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 2, 2018 6:37 PM in response to SeenForever

Hi, SeenForever!

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities, and congratulations on your BeatsX! If I understand your post, these headphones are often just flashing three white lights when you turn them on. If you connect them to charge for a little bit, it fixes the issue temporarily. I'm happy to help!

Based now hat you've described, I would recommend using the steps below from Set up and use your BeatsX earphones :

Reset

1. Hold down these two buttons for 10 seconds:
    • Power button
    • Volume down button
  2. When the LED indicator light flashes, release the buttons. Your earphones are now reset and ready to be set up with your devices again.

Have a great day!

BeatsX gets three white flashes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.