Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is wattpad going to be back on the AppStore soon

Okay so I had wattpad on my phone and I loved it and then I deleted it for space on my phone and when I got my storage back I was going to redownload it.. only to find that on the AppStore it was no longer there... are they ever going to put wattpad back on the AppStore it was one of my favorite apps

iPod touch, iOS 11.2.5

Posted on Feb 3, 2018 7:32 AM

2 replies

Feb 3, 2018 7:44 AM in response to faithannej

Apps disappear for these primary reasons:

1. The App Developer abandoned development for the app and it won't work with the 64 bit architectures of iOS 11

2. The App was deemed to be in violation of Apple Rules for Apps

I would imagine the developer of your app stopped supporting the App and it is no longer available because it can't be supported on iOS 11. If that is the case, unless the App developer updates their app, it won't be back.

If I were you, I'd reach out to the App Developer to ask if they have any plans to bring their app back.

Feb 3, 2018 7:50 AM in response to faithannej

Nobody can give you an answer here. We're just users like yourself, and don't know anything about Apple future plans.

If the app you mentioned is no longer available in AppStore, there could be two reasons:

the app doesn't meet the Apple requirements;

the app was written for 32bit architectures, and wasn't upgraded to work under 64bit structures.

I suggest that you contact the wattpad's support team and ask them about their future plans:

Help Center

Regards

Giulio

Is wattpad going to be back on the AppStore soon

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.