Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Outlook Notes sync with iPhone

How do I sync Outlook Notes from my PC to Notes on my iPhone 6Plus? I thought I could do it in iTunes under Device Info but there was no option.

I know there must be a way to copy them to the phone.

Any help would be appreciated!

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 11.2.5

Posted on Feb 6, 2018 1:51 PM

3 replies

Feb 7, 2018 7:56 AM in response to jdbonello

Hey there, jdbonello.

I see that you'd like to sync the notes you've made in Microsoft Outlook with your iPhone 6s Plus. I'm happy to help.

Set up and use iCloud for Windows -- First, if you haven't already, set up and use iCloud for Windows.

Get help using Outlook with iCloud for Windows -- Then follow the steps in this article.

Let me know how that goes.

Take care!

Feb 7, 2018 2:42 PM in response to Teddy_B

Thank you for your reply! I could still use some help if you don't mind. I found that I did have iCloud on my PC but had not utilized it. I set up an iCloud e-mail which now shows up in my Outlook on the PC. I check-marked the Email for Outlook box in the iCloud settings area. I have the iCloud drive set to ON in my phone settings and also have it set to yes to use iCloud for mail, contacts, calendars, reminders and notes.

Within Outlook I see it says "syncing with all subscribed folders" when it checks for new iCloud mail.

I just updated to ios 11.2.6 on my phone and looked in the Summary area for my iPhone under the Info button in iTunes and it says that mail, calendar, etc. are being synced with iCloud.

No Outlook notes showing up on my iPhone. How do I get them there? Sorry I can't figure this out. I appreciate the help!!

Outlook Notes sync with iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.