Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone x

iPhone x doesn't allow me to accept iCloud terms and conditions. Would appreciate any knowledge of how to fix this issue.

Also the phone doesn't make a ring sound when an incoming call is received, although it ring if the caller is in my contacts? Very weird, also any knowledge shared would be appreciated

Posted on Feb 15, 2018 7:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2018 7:05 AM

swhitby5 wrote:

Also the phone doesn't make a ring sound when an incoming call is received, although it ring if the caller is in my contacts? Very weird, also any knowledge shared would be appreciated

It sounds as if you have Do Not Disturb enabled and set to only allow calls from contacts. Go to Settings>Do Not Disturb and turn it off.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 15, 2018 7:05 AM in response to swhitby5

swhitby5 wrote:

It sounds as if you have Do Not Disturb enabled and set to only allow calls from contacts. Go to Settings>Do Not Disturb and turn it off.

iPhone x

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.