Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Late,2014,Machining,,2.6Ghz,intel,Core,GAB,1600,MHz,DR,Intel,Iris,1536,MB,with,High,Sierra,and,dual,monitors - 2nd Monitor - size of apps is too large. I can not adjust the screen to match the main monitor. HELP!

Late,2014Mac Mini; Processor: 2.6Ghz, Intel Core i5, with 8GB 1600 MHz DR3 Graphics: Intel Iris 1536 MB, running High,Sierra. I have 2 monitors that worked just fine. Now all of a sudden the 2nd monitor has increased the size of the apps that I normally keep open there. I have attempted to use the system preferences, but so far all I have done is make the 1st monitor do the same thing. How can I make the 2 monitors have equally sized open apps?

Mac mini (Early 2009), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3)

Posted on Feb 15, 2018 3:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2018 3:21 PM

NOTE: I was able to do something (not sure what!) but now the 1st monitor has black borders on either side of the desktop. How do I resolve this?

It also will not let me move an open window from monitor 2 to monitor 1 and vice versa.

Similar questions

1 reply

Late,2014,Machining,,2.6Ghz,intel,Core,GAB,1600,MHz,DR,Intel,Iris,1536,MB,with,High,Sierra,and,dual,monitors - 2nd Monitor - size of apps is too large. I can not adjust the screen to match the main monitor. HELP!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.