Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i cant see my photos because of exclemation mark

There’s a exclamation mark in the bottom right hand corner and all the photo is blurry so I can’t see my images

Posted on Feb 17, 2018 9:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2018 4:32 AM

Did you just tap on the photos that have the exclamation mark, because that should do it. If it’s still not working maybe you haven’t got enough storage on your device. Go to settings > general > iPhone storage and look at how much storage is left, if there isn’t much on there then you may want to delete some things from your device, there are some recommendations to free up some storage on the same page and if you click show all then you can see more recommendations.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2018 4:32 AM in response to SaffronX

Did you just tap on the photos that have the exclamation mark, because that should do it. If it’s still not working maybe you haven’t got enough storage on your device. Go to settings > general > iPhone storage and look at how much storage is left, if there isn’t much on there then you may want to delete some things from your device, there are some recommendations to free up some storage on the same page and if you click show all then you can see more recommendations.

i cant see my photos because of exclemation mark

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.