Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Latest High Sierra/Keyboard Issues

It’s realky sad to see what Apple has come to. Here we are, 2018, and the SAME issues that have plagued Sierra are THRIVING. Keyboard will not work. I can’t even type in my password. External USB keyboard won’t work. Trackpad is fine as well as Bluetooth mouse...but no keyboard. Try to reinstall? Still need a password which I can’t input. Wanna do the option command P-R? Still need a keyboard. Very upset with this. I updated on feb 19 as recommended...I have a MacBook Air that won’t effing work.

Posted on Feb 21, 2018 10:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2018 12:18 PM

I’m sorry, did I ask you for your opinion? Thanks though! I had support help me out and the problem is being addressed. My overall dissatisfaction with Apple, as of late, is part of a widespread consensus of how Apple products that have been performing for the past year or so. Enjoy your day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 21, 2018 12:18 PM in response to Kappy

I’m sorry, did I ask you for your opinion? Thanks though! I had support help me out and the problem is being addressed. My overall dissatisfaction with Apple, as of late, is part of a widespread consensus of how Apple products that have been performing for the past year or so. Enjoy your day!

Feb 21, 2018 12:12 PM in response to kbhenry22

And, you still don't know how to find a solution? It's called a Search. You can search forums here as well as using a search site like Google. You could even take it in for service. I don't know how much service you can get with your attitude. Yes, I agree, something is sad. BTW, have you tried erasing the drive and reinstalling macOS?

Latest High Sierra/Keyboard Issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.