Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes could not connect to this iPad. An unknown error occurred (0xE8000015)

I followed the instructions for a disabled iPad mini 4. But, I just get this error message: "iTunes could not connect to this iPad. An unknown error occurred (0xE8000015)" What steps do I take now to reset the iPad?

iPad Mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 11.2.5

Posted on Feb 24, 2018 2:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 1:39 PM

Hi there, ArtJett!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are having an error message when you connect your device to iTunes and I am happy to assist! Check out this article with steps to follow If iTunes doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod. This article will give you the best steps to follow along with what to do if the issues continue to occur.
Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 26, 2018 1:39 PM in response to ArtJett

Hi there, ArtJett!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are having an error message when you connect your device to iTunes and I am happy to assist! Check out this article with steps to follow If iTunes doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod. This article will give you the best steps to follow along with what to do if the issues continue to occur.
Take care!

iTunes could not connect to this iPad. An unknown error occurred (0xE8000015)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.