Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 11.2.6 update draining battery really quickly?

I updated to iOS 11.2.6 on Saturday evening and since then I can watch the battery percentage go down. It went from 100% to 3% in about 2 hours!! Anyone else experiencing this?

iPhone 7, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 1:09 AM

1 reply

Feb 27, 2018 1:05 PM in response to Pico1812

Hello Pico1812,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

I see that you are experiencing rapid battery drain on your iPhone 6 Plus after updating to iOS 112.6. It's important to make sure that you can use your iPhone uninterrupted throughout the day, so I'll be happy to help you with this.

I suggest by starting with the steps in this support article: About the battery usage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch . This article will help check the battery usage and it has tips for adjusting the settings to improve battery life. You can skip any of the steps that you've already tried.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers.

iOS 11.2.6 update draining battery really quickly?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.