Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

An app that provides a real time per app breakdown of network usage

Any suggestions for the app?

I would like to know on a per app breakdown how much WiFi usage (upload/ download/ total) it's consuming and as well a per app breakdown of how much cellular data each consuming.

Both for historical reporting but also for real time monitoring and for the ability for quickly identifying current network usage the source app of usage at any given moment.

I have tried WiFiMan, DataFlow and Data Usage. None of these apps provide a per app breakdown nor real time monitoring of all the network interfaces on the device. The latter two pretty much meet my requirements for historical reporting [for totals and billing cycle management], but I'm looking for more than that functionality. Real time per app breakdown of network usage

Thanks

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 7:36 AM

There are no replies.

An app that provides a real time per app breakdown of network usage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.