Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos not appearing after restore from backup

I did a restore from a backup because my phone has been glitching really bad and now my photos are not appearing. All I see is a little cloud or blank squares where the photos should be; and I am not using iCloud Photo library and haven't been for a while. It's been hours and hours and nothing has downloaded yet. So not sure if I need to wait it out, (I have been connected to both a charger and WI-FI and signed into iCloud on the computer to check the photos) or if this is all because I am not using the iCloud Photo Library. Thanks for any help.

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 11.2.6, 128 GB

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 10:32 AM

There are no replies.

Photos not appearing after restore from backup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.