Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: iTunes error 13001

Just tried to open iTunes since updating my Macbook air and it won't open, I've restarted it a couple of times but it just keeps popping up with this message (photo included), does anyone have any idea how to fix this? I've googled it and haven't had much luckUser uploaded file

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

Fixed by holding option and opening iTunes then selecting my library

Posted on

Feb 26, 2018 1:56 PM in response to kimberleyisobel In response to kimberleyisobel

itunes won't launch error 13001 - https://www.ifixit.com/Answers/View/81723/itunes+won%27t+launch+error+13001 - Posted: 03/03/2012: fixed it, turned out to be the " in the HHD name (15") got rid of the " and trashed the plist and it's all good now!

Feb 26, 2018 1:56 PM

Reply Helpful

Feb 27, 2018 3:25 AM in response to kimberleyisobel In response to kimberleyisobel

Hi, I have previously read through this post but couldn't get it to work unfortunately. I believe their error was due to them moving files around however I haven't touched mine, it's just suddenly stopped working

Feb 27, 2018 3:25 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: kimberleyisobel

Question: iTunes error 13001