Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apps on watch do not uninstall - why?

My watch was using up the battery before my day was over, so I decided to uninstall several apps that I don't use. I could click uninstall, but the app does not disappear and it has remained saying 'uninstall' for over a week. I cannot get it to move on. This is a brand-new (3 mos.) watch with cellular service.

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 3:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 2:52 AM

Hi

If you have not yet done so, then it may help to update your iPhone and Apple Watch to the latest software, starting with your iPhone:

Otherwise, it may help to follow the instructions here, if necessary including unpairing and re-pairing your Apple Watch - including if either or both of your devices indicate that they are connected, but they do not behave accordingly:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2018 2:52 AM in response to CynthiaD-NC

Hi

If you have not yet done so, then it may help to update your iPhone and Apple Watch to the latest software, starting with your iPhone:

Otherwise, it may help to follow the instructions here, if necessary including unpairing and re-pairing your Apple Watch - including if either or both of your devices indicate that they are connected, but they do not behave accordingly:

apps on watch do not uninstall - why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.