Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone won't connect to wifi anywhere

My phone has been perfectly fine with virtually no problems up until the past week. I have always had somewhat of a poor connection to the wifi in my room but now it won't connect at all. When looking for a wifi network to connect to, my household's doesn't even show up anymore. My dad made his own personal network (haha) and let me connect to it because of this issue. Everyone else in my house has no problems at all and they have iPhones as well. My dad's phone connects to his network with no problem and has a strong signal. Even his wifi won't connect in my room. It shows up as a possible network, I click on it, it always says "incorrect password," I put in the right password, and as it is trying to connect, it says that the network has no internet connection which I know isn't true because it works for my dad just fine. And it is not just in my home that it doesn't work. My phone remembers the network at my workplace but it hasn't been able to connect to that either. My dad doesn't know what to do about it anymore, I tried to network reset and it has worked temporarily a couple of times but the problem hasn't been resolved and this temporary solution isn't working anymore. I use my phone a lot and don't want to end up using all of my data when I could be connected to wifi at home.

iPhone 6, iOS 11.2.5, null

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 3:59 PM

Similar questions

3 replies

Feb 27, 2018 8:08 PM in response to Jessica728

Hi Jessica728!

I understand that your iPhone won't connect to Wi-Fi consistently, and I'm happy to help. You can follow the instructions in the article below to help with troubleshooting. I would also recommend looking into a Wi-Fi range extender that can be used to boost the signal in your home.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network

Cheers!

My phone won't connect to wifi anywhere

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.