Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I download my itunes music to my PC all at one time?

I have a huge library of music and movies purchased over the years. I haven't been using a computer for my music for a long time and just got one big and stable enough to hold it all. I have been on the phone with Apple ITunes help for about 3.5 hours already and no one knows how to download it all at one time (I want to hit "download all" and return in 5 days sort of thing). Everyone tells me I have to hit the little Cloud icon in every single album or song (not kidding - I have 1000's). I cannot believe Apple would have made this operation so inconvenient. If it is, I feel trapped in a very bad situation of being chained to my computer or leaving the fate of my music in the hands and at the whim of ITunes developers whom I trust less and less lately. It's like being trapped banking somewhere where you can only have $1.00 at a time and have to constantly return for every single dollar individually. Can you imagine sitting at an ATM hitting the $1 button $200 times to get cash? Right now I'm very sorry to be trapped in this situation. I should've bought only CD's and kept them obviously. No wonder my kids hate Apple.

Please help.

null-OTHER, Windows 10, Need to get Itunes purchases to PC

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 6:06 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Feb 27, 2018 6:14 AM in response to TereseAnnRuby

2012 Download all songs from Match [iCloud] at once - https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3903361

Aug. 2015 ChrisCA post: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7163267?answerId=28692305022#28692305022 -

"Select Music.

Select Tunes Store.

Select Purchased on right side.

Select Not in My Library.

Click Download All at lower right."

This is the iTunes for Mac forum by the way.

How do I download my itunes music to my PC all at one time?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.