Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I often cannot reach or scroll to the Save or Save As or Cancel button when trying to save a file, like in Excel, TurboTax. I can only move the page horizontally, but not up or down. TurboTax asks for security questions that I can even see or reach

I often cannot reach or scroll to the Save or Save As or Cancel button when trying to save a file, like in Excel, TurboTax. I can only move the page horizontally, but not up or down. TurboTax asks for security questions that I can't even see or reach. I am on a Macbook Pro, 13 inch, late 2011, OSx El Capitan, 2.4GHz Intel Core i5.

Have had this problem for a while, but could get by by assuming the Save button is highlighted and hitting Return. But now I ran into the Turbo Tax situation where I can't save my file with a password. The View drop down options don't seem to help. What am I overlooking?

MacBook Pro (15-inch Glossy), iOS 11.2.1

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 7:26 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

I often cannot reach or scroll to the Save or Save As or Cancel button when trying to save a file, like in Excel, TurboTax. I can only move the page horizontally, but not up or down. TurboTax asks for security questions that I can even see or reach

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.