Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: MS Outlook crashed after down loading MAC OS Supplemental 10.13.3

Microsoft outlook will not reload the following Error Message was received:

Exception Type: EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)

Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000

Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

Termination Reason: DYLD, [0x4] Symbol missing

Application Specific Information: dyld: launch, loading dependent libraries

Dyld Error Message: Symbol not found: __ZTIN3mip5ErrorE

Referenced from: /Applications/Microsoft Outlook.app/Contents/MacOS/../Frameworks/mso99.framework/Versions/A/mso99

Expected in: /Applications/Microsoft Outlook.app/Contents/Frameworks/mso99.framework/Versions/A/../../../CLPA.framew ork/Versions/A/CLPA

in /Applications/Microsoft Outlook.app/Contents/MacOS/../Frameworks/mso99.framework/Versions/A/mso99

iMac, iOS 10.3.3

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

I agree that these forums are reponsive but, once you filter the MS forums to show Mac answers, I believe you will find them just as responsive and helpful. Being MS, they like to nmake things hard, including finding the filters. Use the "Show/Hide filters" link at the top right of a discussion page to get the filters:

User uploaded file

The Mac filter should be under "Office Sub-topics."

Posted on

Question marked as Helpful

Feb 27, 2018 5:58 PM in response to rkaufmann87 In response to rkaufmann87

Thanks for replying, I have tried and I am waiting for a reply, MAC users seem to have answers/corrections much quicker then MS. I thought I was done with MS headaches when I converted all my communication devices to Apple products. Can’t seem to escape Microsoft Strangle Hold!

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies
Question marked as Helpful

Feb 27, 2018 5:58 PM in response to rkaufmann87 In response to rkaufmann87

Thanks for replying, I have tried and I am waiting for a reply, MAC users seem to have answers/corrections much quicker then MS. I thought I was done with MS headaches when I converted all my communication devices to Apple products. Can’t seem to escape Microsoft Strangle Hold!

Feb 27, 2018 5:58 PM

Reply Helpful (1)
Question marked as Solved

Feb 27, 2018 10:23 AM in response to larryfromwyandotte In response to larryfromwyandotte

I agree that these forums are reponsive but, once you filter the MS forums to show Mac answers, I believe you will find them just as responsive and helpful. Being MS, they like to nmake things hard, including finding the filters. Use the "Show/Hide filters" link at the top right of a discussion page to get the filters:

User uploaded file

The Mac filter should be under "Office Sub-topics."

Feb 27, 2018 10:23 AM

Reply Helpful

Feb 27, 2018 6:07 PM in response to rkaufmann87 In response to rkaufmann87

found the solution through goggle, had to upgrade to all MS applications from current to Microsoft 16.10, this is the patch for MAC Update 10.13.3 Supplemental upgrade, thanks for replying, it was helpful!

Feb 27, 2018 6:07 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: larryfromwyandotte

Question: MS Outlook crashed after down loading MAC OS Supplemental 10.13.3