Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Billing issue

ok so I don't Owen anything Apple my daughter does. She gave me her ipad while I was here at home to make it easier for me then my phone. She set me up with an account and everything. I was going thru jus getting to know the ipad. I went into the App Store an seen all the apps she had deleted. And did none of them said anything at all about paying for it, I re-instald the YouTube music app she had taken off. Everything was fine until I wasn't able to do updates or EVEN DOWN LOAD FREE APPS. now I'm being charged 13.95 for a app that disnt say anything at all on it buy it or around it about buying it. This is unfar its not rite and its dirty. I never buy apps I always use the free ones. An to be wrongfully charged for an app I never agreed to buying CAUSE IT HAD NOTHING ON IT BUY IT OR AROUND IT WITH A PRICE. I can't do anything not even change my billing issue. And I put an old debit card in my billing info that still works BUT no money ever goes on it. My case number is 100450354046. This has left a bad taste in my mouth about Apple on a couple things. I'm a T MOBILE custermer an have been an I was thinking about switch teams but truthfully after this I'm not to sure anymore if I want to. thank you

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 12:02 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Billing issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.