Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I stop the emails from Apple Communities?

I wrote about this about a week ago. I thought I had it managed with the advice I received, but now they're back again, thousands of them!

I need a way to delete these emails. They do not come to my PC, where I usually deal with emails, but only to my iPhone 6+.

Is there a way to stop these emails? I apologize that I don't seem to be able to remember the method someone recommended to me earlier.

Thanks.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 11.2.2

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 3:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 3:54 PM

When you get one, click on the link in it, then scroll to the top and click the "Following" button.

If you are getting them from more than one thread click on your forum name at the top of every page, then "Manage Subscriptions"

And if you never want to get another one click on on your forum name at the top of every page, then "Preferences", and uncheck "content I'm following"

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2018 3:54 PM in response to WestofYouLB

When you get one, click on the link in it, then scroll to the top and click the "Following" button.

If you are getting them from more than one thread click on your forum name at the top of every page, then "Manage Subscriptions"

And if you never want to get another one click on on your forum name at the top of every page, then "Preferences", and uncheck "content I'm following"

How do I stop the emails from Apple Communities?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.