Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why after a software update I have new problems?

Did the last update on my IPhone 8 Plus now screen shots work part time, part time I get a white screen and it freezes! Other screens freezes also! Also when I use my music, if I go to the internet it stops, I restarted it then it stayed working when I was on the internet

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 5:50 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Feb 28, 2018 2:45 PM in response to Jimlars01

Hello Jimlars01,

Thanks for asking the Apple Support Communities for help with your iPhone. I am happy to offer some help with this.

You mention the iPhone freezes. Is it the entire device, or just the app you are using? If it's the entire phone, please try the troubleshooting provided in this help article: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen

If it's specific apps, please try the troubleshooting provided in this help article: If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won't open

From your description, it sounds like the Music app is now working properly after you restarted, is this correct? If you need more help, please let us know and we will continue looking at this with you. Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Why after a software update I have new problems?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.