Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps keep getting deleted

My daughter has an iPhone SE, about 2 weeks ago all of here apps would keep getting deleted. I have done a factory restore, upgraded to the latest version. I have doubled checked that the auto remove setting is not set she has over half of storage available. Does anyone have an idea on what I can try next?

Thanks for the assistance

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 6:17 PM

1 reply

Feb 28, 2018 2:52 PM in response to steffensj74

Hello steffensj74,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

I see that your daughter is having an issue with apps being deleted from her iPhone. I ran into this issue myself and it turned out to inadvertent touches on the screen deleting apps. I solved the issue by using Restrictions and disabling Delete Apps. Take a look at this support article on how to use Restrictions, while the article discusses purchasing, simply use the same steps and select to turn off Delete Apps instead.

Use Restrictions to prevent purchasing on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Should you want to delete an app, simply go to Restrictions and enable the option, delete the app you want to and then turn it off again.

Best regards.

Apps keep getting deleted

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.