Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can not pair my Apple Watch with my iPhone!

I can't pair my Apple Watch 2 with my iPhone 6 running on iOS 11.2.6. I've done many ways (Pair Apple Watch manually; Rebooted both iPhone and Watch; Retored iPhone and Erased Apple Watch; Reset Watch to Factory Default; Paired with another iPhone 6 one running on iOS 11.2.5 and one on iOS 11.2.6; Even I have tried to pair my Watch with an iPhone running on iOS 11.3 Beta 3) but it's still not worked. On the iPhone screen it's always show notification that " Pairing Failed- Your Apple Watch could not pair with your iPhone". How can this problem be happened on an expensive device like Apple Watch!!!!??? I'm very dissapointed! Now I can not be using my Apple Watch even just to watch time on it!!!!

Apple Watch Series 2, iOS 11.2.6, iOS 11.2.5 and iOS 11.3 beta 3

Posted on Feb 28, 2018 6:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 2:41 AM

In that case, as previously advised, I suggest that you contact Apple Support (mail-in service may be available, if required), make a Genius Bar reservation or visit an Apple Authorised Service Provider for assistance.

A link for contacting Apple Support is included in the support article linked in my previous reply. Support is also available via these links:

(Note that you are not talking to Apple here - this is a user-based technical support community).

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2018 2:41 AM in response to quy5597

In that case, as previously advised, I suggest that you contact Apple Support (mail-in service may be available, if required), make a Genius Bar reservation or visit an Apple Authorised Service Provider for assistance.

A link for contacting Apple Support is included in the support article linked in my previous reply. Support is also available via these links:

(Note that you are not talking to Apple here - this is a user-based technical support community).

Can not pair my Apple Watch with my iPhone!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.