Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my iPhone ringing like a bell at midnight every night

The last 2 nights in a row, my phone goes off for one minute at midnight with an “old school” bell ringing noise. No alarm set, and nothing displays on the screen except my background picture, and no way to turn off the noise!!! It’s rings solid for a full minute from 12:00-12:01 am. Help!!! Why is it doing this???

Posted on Feb 28, 2018 9:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2018 10:27 AM

davisintexas wrote:

The last 2 nights in a row, my phone goes off for one minute at midnight with an “old school” bell ringing noise. No alarm set, and nothing displays on the screen except my background picture, and no way to turn off the noise!!! It’s rings solid for a full minute from 12:00-12:01 am. Help!!! Why is it doing this???

would double check all your 3rd party app settings.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 28, 2018 10:27 AM in response to davisintexas

davisintexas wrote:

would double check all your 3rd party app settings.

Why is my iPhone ringing like a bell at midnight every night

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.