Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"iCloud storage is almost full" notifications when I have plenty of space left.

Any time I sign into iCloud or use my connected email I get a popup saying "Your iCloud storage is almost full..." even though I currently have 4.01 GB available out of 5GB. This feels very much like a 'bug them until they upgrade' tactic and I'm about ready to call it quits with the entire Apple ecosystem because of it. This happens on any browser or other medium I sign in to iCloud with.

Does anyone have a fix for this? Or is upgrading Apple's only solution?

iPhone 7 Plus, Other OS, iOS 11.3 beta

Posted on Feb 28, 2018 10:47 AM

2 replies

Feb 28, 2018 12:18 PM in response to david.rock

If everything you are saying is true (and I have no reason to believe it isn't), then I think about the only way to get this resolved is to contact Apple Support (or perhaps make an appointment at a Genius Bar in an Apple Store near you). Either way:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Are you really running iOS 11.3 beta? That may have something to do with it. Or it could be something like an old iCloud backup that is corrupted or hidden. I doubt upgrading has anything to do with it (but you never know). Just to cover the bases, I assume you've seen this article:

Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

Feb 28, 2018 1:58 PM in response to javaliga

https://imgur.com/gallery/hcNEa

This has been happening for quite some time, so I don't think it is anything OS related.

I would bet my last dollar that Apple Support will only tell me to upgrade, hence why I came to the discussions section. If no one else is experiencing this, I may have to go through Apple Support, but I'd be a bit surprised if I'm the only one.

"iCloud storage is almost full" notifications when I have plenty of space left.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.