Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Support Needs To Solve 4K Issue With Amazon Prime

New 5th generation Apple TV does not work when trying to stream 4K content on amazon prime. I have a very high speed internet and amazon prime 4K content streams just fine on my smart tv amazon app. Also 4K content on Netflix work fine on Apple TV . Obviously there is some problem with apples amazon app that needs fixing.

Posted on Feb 28, 2018 8:36 PM

Similar questions

3 replies

Mar 1, 2018 7:05 AM in response to vazandrew

Thank for your response, but with due respect I absolutely do not agree with your assessment. If Apple is using an app that does not function correct on their device this absolutely their issue. If I purchase a new vehicle and there is a problem with a third party device that they have installed in their vehicles they don’t send you to the third party for problem resolution they take care of it. Also, if Amazon did write the app for Apple their should have been some vetting of the application before it went mainstream.

Mar 1, 2018 8:33 AM in response to Daveybones65

Amazon didn't write it for Apple, they wrote it and Apple have it available in their store. As long as it follows their guidelines it will be approved. If there are issues then Amazon needs to be made aware as they are the ones who have to investigate it and patch it via an update if necessary. The user is the one who installs the app, only Apple apps come preinstalled.

The same applies for apps on IOS or any other platform.

Apple Support Needs To Solve 4K Issue With Amazon Prime

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.