Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bugs with new 11.2.6 update..

After I updated to 11.2.6 on my iPhone 6s Plus (which has been working well) I was attempting to write a review of a local restaurant via the google app, however the keyboard is having major issues and not typing words or cutting and pasting, so I tried the safari app but it was crashing when trying to log into my google account? There are issues with this new update that are affecting apps and their keyboards... anyone else experience this?

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 3:11 AM

1 reply

Mar 1, 2018 8:53 AM in response to Tiger222

Tiger222 wrote:

After I updated to 11.2.6 on my iPhone 6s Plus (which has been working well) I was attempting to write a review of a local restaurant via the google app, however the keyboard is having major issues and not typing words or cutting and pasting, so I tried the safari app but it was crashing when trying to log into my google account? There are issues with this new update that are affecting apps and their keyboards... anyone else experience this?

Report it to google since you're using their app and you can't log into your account.

Bugs with new 11.2.6 update..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.