Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Contacts not syncing correctly between iOS and Mac

Changes made to Contacts stored in iCloud are not changing across my devices properly.

When I create a new contact or update a contact on an iOS device, the changes are applied across my iOS devices but do not update on my Macs. If I make a change on a Mac, the changes do not appear on my other Mac or on my iOS devices.

All my devices are signed into the same iCloud account and all my Contacts settings are set to save to iCloud, not "On My Mac" or "On My Phone." I have double checked this and made sure that all my Contacts have iCloud selected.

I have an iPhone 6S+, iPad Pro, 2016 MacBook Pro, and 2015 MacBook Pro. All devices are running the most recent OS's (macOS 10.13.3, and iOS 11.2.6)

MacBook Pro with Retina display, macOS High Sierra (10.13.3)

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 11:58 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Mar 1, 2018 12:21 PM in response to The Smiling Goat

Try going to iCloud.com using a computer to see if the items are there and whether they are from one of the devices or one of the computers. That should show whether the device or the computer isn't syncing. If the computer, try going to System Preferences/iCloud and stop syncing. Wait a couple of minutes, then recheck syncing. If the device, go to Settings/Your Name/iCloud and do the above. As a last resort, you can also try signing out of iCloud and then sign in again.

iCloud Contacts not syncing correctly between iOS and Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.