Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transpose and Other options missing?

VERY new to Logic Pro X and trying to watch as many tutorials as I can.

One that I'm looking at now is about Transpose. When the user in the tutorial selects a track and clicks on his Region window Many options are listed below on his desktop

Mute

Loop

Quantise

Transpose

Fine tune

Fex

Gain

.... and others

When I select an audio track and click on the region window only 2 options appear.

Mute

Loop

What step am I missing in order to transpose the track?

Many thanks,

iB

iMac, macOS Sierra (10.12.6), Logic Pro X 10.4

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 2:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 4:03 PM

.....solved. If there are multiple takes on the track then you have to pick which take you're trying to change for the options to appear in the region window. I assumed that it would pick the one that was on the top but you have to go and highlight the actual take in the takes list.

iB

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2018 4:03 PM in response to ib71

.....solved. If there are multiple takes on the track then you have to pick which take you're trying to change for the options to appear in the region window. I assumed that it would pick the one that was on the top but you have to go and highlight the actual take in the takes list.

iB

Mar 1, 2018 3:49 PM in response to ib71

...more info

I now see that there is a visual difference between the regions that come up with all of the options and those that don't. Some regions have 3 little icons in the upper left corner - Right Arrow/Play symbol, a Letter or number and either scissors or a triad of boxes - The ones that have the symbols DON'T show the multitude of options in the Region window whereas the ones that don't have the 3 icons show all of the options in the region window.

How can I turn the icons On/Off for the regions?

iB

Transpose and Other options missing?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.