Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes for Windows Stops Randomly

iTunes stops playing mid song. Not just one song randomly this occurs on multiple playlists and songs. This a true random accordance. iTunes dose not restart unless I pause and then restart. Some times that does not works and I have restart iTunes. I have a lot of time money and effort invested in my iTunes library. Note this is a local library on a local disk not streaming and I have rebuilt my ITunes fils sever time in effort to fix this. I have also scanned the disk for errors moved everting to different drives.

Desperate! Thank you In advance!

Paul

Windows 10

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 7:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 9:31 AM

Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately none of suggestion the apply. The progress bar just stops mid song on any song. If I pause it and hit play again the song might re-start from its current position. It is very odd.

Similar questions

2 replies

Mar 2, 2018 7:47 PM in response to MtDog1

Hello MtDog1,

Thanks for asking the Apple Support Communities for help with iTunes in Windows. I understand that you are experiencing issues with songs playing properly. I recommend trying this help article which addresses audio issues directly: iTunes for Windows: If you have trouble playing music or other audio

That article has lots of things to check such as your audio output, remote speakers, and shared libraries. If you still have issues after going through that article, I recommend testing if the same issues occur when you boot iTunes in safe mode, as well as if the same issues occur in a new user on your computer. This article has steps for both of these: Fix unexpected quits or launch issues in iTunes for Windows

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

iTunes for Windows Stops Randomly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.