Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud will not sync

Had to replace my HD in my IMac

ICloud will not sync the entire thing

I can only see a folder called "Documents" but not the rest of what is on the cloud

Any idea ?

Thx

iMac, macOS Sierra (10.12.6)

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 9:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 9:21 PM

Hi @007Charlie. Check if you can create and sync some new data in iCloud. If not, you have the same problem as me. My drive just stopped synchronizing one day, about two weeks ago, on all my devices. Also I have a problems with photos, etc. This incident is already reported ro the support, according to them this is a bug which affects many accounts. They suggested to wait while they will fix it...

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 2, 2018 9:21 PM in response to 007Charlie

Hi @007Charlie. Check if you can create and sync some new data in iCloud. If not, you have the same problem as me. My drive just stopped synchronizing one day, about two weeks ago, on all my devices. Also I have a problems with photos, etc. This incident is already reported ro the support, according to them this is a bug which affects many accounts. They suggested to wait while they will fix it...

icloud will not sync

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.