Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 7plus software errors?

iPhone 7plus having many software issues, headphones not working, videos not recording, not recording audio, wont connect cell phone calls on either end. Mind you, it goes in and out doing all of these things. software is up to date , when i restart the phone it sits on the apple screen for a good 20-30 minutes. tried factory reset and it still does it. I'm not sure what to do now.

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 11:39 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Mar 3, 2018 2:05 PM in response to radcakess

Hello radcakess,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It's my understanding you've been experiencing issues with your iPhone 7 Plus recording content, making phone calls, and using headphones. You've done a great job trying to get these issues resolved! I'm happy to help.

You mentioned previously trying to reset to factory settings, were you successful? If not, I recommend backing up your content and then make sure you correctly followed the restore steps in the link below:

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to factory settings

If you've already successfully restored, contact Apple Support for further assistance with these issues.

Contact Apple Support

Have a wonderful day!

iPhone 7plus software errors?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.