Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my LTE has stopped working. I have tried resetting and updating but either have worked can someone help me!!

I have unlimited data and

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 10:01 PM

1 reply

Mar 4, 2018 11:09 AM in response to Froggy2002

Hi Froggy2002,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand that you're not seeing an LTE data connection on your iPhone when you have previously. I also see that you've updated your iPhone and performed a reset; I appreciate you including this information. I know how important your data connection is; I'd like to help. I'd suggest following the steps below:

Make sure that cellular data is on in Settings > Cellular*. On your iPad, go to Settings > Cellular Data.

Check for a Carrier Settings update

To manually check for and install a carrier settings update:

1. Make sure that your device is connected to a Wi-Fi or cellular network.
  2. Tap Settings > General > About. If an update is available, you'll see an option to update your carrier settings.
  3. To see the version of carrier settings on your device, tap Settings > General > About and look next to Carrier.

If you insert a new SIM card into your iPhone or iPad, you need to download the carrier settings for your new carrier.

User uploaded file

Take out the SIM card and put it back in

If the SIM card is damaged, or doesn't fit in the SIM tray, contact your carrier. Learn more about removing your SIM card.

Contact your carrier

Issues with your carrier or account might affect your service. Contact your carrier to:

• Verify that your account is active and in good standing.
  • Make sure there are no outages in your area.
  • Check that your device isn't blocked from receiving cellular services and is set up with the right data plan.

If you still can't connect to a cellular network, and have confirmed with your carrier that there isn't an issue with your account or network, try restoring your device.

Only your wireless carrier can access and manage details about your account. If you need help finding your wireless carrier's service page, use the Apple carrier-support article or an online search engine.

In some countries or regions, you might see Mobile instead of Cellular. For example, you might see Settings > Mobile or Settings > Mobile > Mobile Data Network instead of Settings > Cellular or Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Network.

If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad

Best Regards.

my LTE has stopped working. I have tried resetting and updating but either have worked can someone help me!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.