Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No newer cuda driver available !

Confident and safe to be finally able to install high sierra ( it seemed to me that 5 months were enough for Apple to polish up the version....)

I find this ugly issue : No newer cuda driver available ! The most terrible, the one who rots totally my work and I am probably not the only one !! Dozens of thousand guys in the world are as me !

And yet I install the newer cuda driver GPU Driver Version: 355.11.10.10.20.111

is it an issue for the

NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M ?

it seem to me that I had this problem for the driver cuda for this card two years ago .. and apple or Nvidia repeared it.

Is apple working on that subject ( since October, it would be !!?? ) or perhaps the 2014 computers are out for them : do I trash it ? ?

the time life of the apple computer seem to be like a " peau de chagrin" .. It grows shorter in time...

so please APPLE , if you have time to read this .. ( but it seems that working on new models and new machines is more interesting to you than working on the OLD MODELS ) please repear it ..

I want to use this computer a bit for my 3D working

thank you

Johanna Chambault ..

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014), NVIDIA GT 750

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 11:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 1:46 AM

you are not addressing apple here this is a user helping users forum

Contact Apple Support

or

Product Feedback - Apple

Similar questions

7 replies

Mar 3, 2018 3:52 AM in response to Jean-Gabriel Tordjman

Je viens de passer plus d'une heure avec un technicien apple... une perle ... avec qui nous avons passé tout en revue , tout effacer de l'application , du driver .. revenir à une version antérieure etc .. et malgré cela rien à faire ! à priori c'est la carte GT750 qui n'est pas prise en compte par NVIDIA sur 10.13.3..

APPLE c'est bien mais il faudrait qu'ils fabriquent eux meme tout leur matériel ..

donc seul solution : réinstaller SIERRA en attendant que NVIDIA fasse quelque chose pour High sierra

Mar 27, 2018 5:55 AM in response to Rudegar

You didn't "solve" anything so please don't mark your comment as solved. This is on an Apple domain so "please APPLE , if you have time to read this" isn't out of line at all. And frankly I'm really tired of seeing driver issues on my $2600 Macbook Pro with official OSX releases. It is inexcusable. That's the sort of thing you might expect with an $800 HP Pavilion.

No newer cuda driver available !

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.