Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to import playlists from iTunes 12.7 into iPhone?

I followed the "edit playlist" discussions and get how to do it though I agree it is less intuitive than previous versions. However, I have completely failed to move created playlists from my iMac running iTunes 12.7 to my iPhone5. This used to be a simple drag and drop, moving all tunes to song list and playlist to list of playlists, in the correct order, etc.

Now, my only option seems to be to drag each song individually to the phone (group drag doesn't work any more) and then assemble the playlist on the phone. This is bad enough for a lite user like me. For anyone with serious workloads, it is impossible.

Please, Apple, recognise the excellence of the previous system and stop trying to re-invent the wheel for the sake of a ""new look". So, When can we have our "Edit Playlist" back?

iMac, macOS High Sierra (10.13.3), iPhone5 and previously iMac 10.8.5

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 3:53 AM

There are no replies.

How to import playlists from iTunes 12.7 into iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.