Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my father decided to switch countries in his apple ID

So about a week ago, my father decided to switch countries in his apple ID. He had a colombian apple ID and wanted to switch because of somethings in the apple TV (no idea why to be honest, I dont think it has anything to do with it though) Anyhow, I was in an icloud family with him and my brothers and mom, and my dad payed for the apple music family package, and his switch to US apple ID ***** up everyones music libraries. I use apple music on my iphone and mac, I managed to fix the library on mac just by clicking on view account and it telling me I have to switch to US store. However my phone did not get fixed as easily. I tried turning off and on icloud music library and switching the apple ID to US nothing worked, it only got worse, I lost more music, I had about 200-300 songs, I ended with 10. By the end of it I decided that maybe I had to do something in my mac, tweaking settings and reading guides I ended up with my entire library deleted except for songs I had physical (A few eminem and a7x cds)

I've decided to switch to spotify, apple music is great and all it has some awesome features but it is buggy as **** and its god awful icloud synchronization *****. The good thing about spotify is it is absolutely no ********, no weird buggy syincing. Should I switch or is there any solution?

<Edited by Host>

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 6:32 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

my father decided to switch countries in his apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.