Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Delete mails from one Mail sender

Hi,

everyone I know with a iPhone have issues with Mail box groving to thousands of unread emails.

I want to search and sort Mail sender, and bulk deleate them!!

How to do this? Why don’t Apple support bulk deleiting, with some few touches?

Are they just so dumb, that they can’t understand that this is an issue? Go to Google search, and you will se that this has always been a problem.!

Or are there a stupid politic reason, that Apple want the Phone to USE up the internal storege? And then the phone gets slower?

Regards

Not sattisfied gia

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 7:13 AM

3 replies

Mar 3, 2018 9:36 AM in response to Gidar

Gidar wrote:

Hi,

everyone I know with a iPhone have issues with Mail box groving to thousands of unread emails.

I want to search and sort Mail sender, and bulk deleate them!!

How to do this? Why don’t Apple support bulk deleiting, with some few touches?

Are they just so dumb, that they can’t understand that this is an issue? Go to Google search, and you will se that this has always been a problem.!

Or are there a stupid politic reason, that Apple want the Phone to USE up the internal storege? And then the phone gets slower?

Regards

Not sattisfied gia

I believe a "delete all" was once a feature, after many complaints from users, then it was removed because of complaints of people accidentally hitting that button and deleting all their emails which they didn't want to.

your request is simple to do, log into your mail account on a web browser, search it by whatever criteria you want and bulk delete that way, and if you're using an IMAP account, then it will reflect on all of your devices.

Are you that lazy to do that, is that too much to ask these days?

Delete mails from one Mail sender

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.