Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just bought a MacBook Pro 13' and the pause/play, skip, and rewind buttons don't work. They start working when I restart my laptop but then stop working after a while. I don't have google play at all and I've tried everything already, please help.

I've already tried going into my google setting and disabling google play for music but I don't have that so I couldn't do that.

It only works once I restart my laptop and it works for a while and then it stops working again.

I'm not have the same problem as other people where they say that it works on youtube or safari but not on iTunes. Mine just doesn't work at all.

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 7:00 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

I just bought a MacBook Pro 13' and the pause/play, skip, and rewind buttons don't work. They start working when I restart my laptop but then stop working after a while. I don't have google play at all and I've tried everything already, please help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.