Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

when i search about something in the settings app it doesn’t appear

I’m on iphone 7 last software update, when i search about something in the settings app it doesn’t appear

User uploaded file

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 3:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 4:48 AM

Ok, Pakiinam, It looks like your operating system has some problems (I don't think it's a matter of wrong settings), so I would try to install a fresh copy of iOS.

Make a full backup of your device ( How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support, ) then restore it to factory settings and, when finished, set up your iP7 as new.

Follow the steps provided in this support guide:

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

When finished to set up your device as new, restore it from your previously made backup ( Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support ).

If nothing changes, contact Apple Support directly: Choose your country or region - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 4, 2018 4:48 AM in response to pakiinam

Ok, Pakiinam, It looks like your operating system has some problems (I don't think it's a matter of wrong settings), so I would try to install a fresh copy of iOS.

Make a full backup of your device ( How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support, ) then restore it to factory settings and, when finished, set up your iP7 as new.

Follow the steps provided in this support guide:

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

When finished to set up your device as new, restore it from your previously made backup ( Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support ).

If nothing changes, contact Apple Support directly: Choose your country or region - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

Mar 4, 2018 4:00 AM in response to pakiinam

Have you alread try to search for Location (or something else) using Spotlight?

Does it work?

Have you already tried a forced restart of your iphone? Press and hold both the Power (Side) and Volume Down buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo. When it appears, wait for you iP7 to restart, then test it for a while.

Regards

Giulio

when i search about something in the settings app it doesn’t appear

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.