Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Incorrect Password Wifi

I got problem with my Iphone 5S. Ihave done did any suggestion that I found in any forums and I have called Iphone support

- Forgot wifi - done. still not solve yet

- reset network setting - done. still not solve yet

- reset router and went to another place that have wifi - done. still not solve yet

- restore - done. still not solve yet

- Update latest ios - done. still not solve yet

- Ask and call iphone support - done. still not solve yet

none of the method that offered solve the problem

Iphone support said its problem with software not the hardware (Wifi still detected, but password always rejected) Latest suggestion from iphone support is I have to go to another city in my country that have Apple service center.

Its not the best solution I have to travel by plane in 1 hours to go to the place. I found the same problem found in iphone 6 & 7 also.

Is there any solution from apple, I feel not supported by Iphone as customer

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 4:38 AM

There are no replies.

Incorrect Password Wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.