Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes randomly disconnects and connects when plugged into my computer

I have an iPhone X and I'm running 11.2.6 so before anyone who answers blames it on the software or the hardware off the bat, it's NOT that.

Anyway, whenever I connect my iphone into my computer it goes through those 4 steps, right? And often before the 4th step even completes, it randomly disconnects, then reconnects again and starts the process all over again. It does this so much it's ridiculous. Can't even put or remove any music videos or music onto my phone anymore.

I tried digging for lint, dirt, or whatever, and nothing. Looked up all the videos on youtube on how to clean my charge port and nothing. It still does that. No I don't have applecare. I've also changed my cable to a brand new cable and i ONLY use offiical apple products. NOT that 7 cables for $1.99 from China like a lot of fools still use til this day. How can I fix this without having to get a refurb from my cellphone provider. I've only had this iphone x for 3 months. It's ridiculous.

Please help.

iPhone X, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 3:06 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

iTunes randomly disconnects and connects when plugged into my computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.