Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Viral iphone

my iphone is viral or smarter than me.

it swiched mobile data on and started using the data when i was at home and had unlimted broadband. It continued when i was out at 11am teaching a class( usage data provided by provider) the provider text me to say i was outside my package running up a bill of 24£ then £30. I never go over my databusage because i hardly ever use it except if i’m drving and need directions. Last time i did this was a couple of months ago.

in order to stop the phone from controlling itself i had to remove the sim.

now i have no phone. £300. Plus worth of phone. This ***** as i have to use my old nokkia. Typying this on my tablet and wondering whether to get a cheap Samsung?

any thoughts

i am relieved its not just me as my friends mum has had the same thing happening With her iphone. As it is, the service provider and i may end up before the ombudsman and they will likelyblame the phone

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 4:48 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Viral iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.