Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Billing information

I’m having problems putting my credit card information in. I have put five different credit card in. And it keeps telling me that my payment is declined. Not valid the one that on file is valid but still not working

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 5:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 5:18 AM

They are proper credit cards, not prepaid cards (nor debit cards) ?

For a card to have a chance of being accepted it needs to be registered to the same name and address (including format and spacing etc) that you have on your iTunes account, and have been issued by a bank in the country where you are (and therefore the country which is on your iTunes account).

Declined card : If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 5, 2018 5:18 AM in response to 1claudette19725

They are proper credit cards, not prepaid cards (nor debit cards) ?

For a card to have a chance of being accepted it needs to be registered to the same name and address (including format and spacing etc) that you have on your iTunes account, and have been issued by a bank in the country where you are (and therefore the country which is on your iTunes account).

Declined card : If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Billing information

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.