Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Suspicious email

i received a suspicious email from apple, without thinking I clicked on the attachment, it asked for my apple ID and password which I put in, I didn’t go any further when i was asked for my bank details.

i changed my password within 2 hours of receiving the email. I am now worried that my account has been hacked. Can anyone put my mind at rest, i have forwarded the email onto apple

User uploaded file

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 7:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 8:07 AM

In addition to changing the password as you have already done, there are some other things you should do as recommended in the "How can I gain control of my Apple ID" section of If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

For the future, the following may also help Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 5, 2018 8:07 AM in response to Newyork58

In addition to changing the password as you have already done, there are some other things you should do as recommended in the "How can I gain control of my Apple ID" section of If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

For the future, the following may also help Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Suspicious email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.