Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad 2 losing network password

At my job I have four iPad Air 2 in meeting rooms connected to a WAPs that are constantly losing connectivity.

They’re connecting via WAP2 with a password. I constantly see windows saying “incorrect password” but when I toggle the wireless settings on and off or restart the iPads everything is fine again.

I’ve also done these things:

• Forget the network
  • Reset Network Settings
  • Erase All Content and Settings
  • Updated to the latest iOS (11.2.6)

What’s frustrating is how random it is. This can happen anytime during the day when there’s a lot of traffic or late at night when there’s no traffic at all. It can happen to all of them within minutes of each other, or just one or two of them with the others unaffected.

I have no access to the wireless environment, but the networking team says the drops aren’t coming from the AP end. That’s why I’m trying to troubleshoot from the iOS end.

I know how to access the logs in the iPads, but they I don’t see any record network traffic. Is there any way for me to see a log of network traffic in the iPads either via internal logs or a third party monitoring solution?

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 7:49 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

iPad 2 losing network password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.