Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there an app that will allow my 2 year old son to watch kids YouTube videos but not allow him to access any other apps or Siri on my phone?

I like to let my son watch YouTube videos of baby songs and educational videos but he constantly gets into Siri and goes to other places on my phone, when I had a windows phone it had what they called kids corne and my daughter had all of her games in her own profile and when she would play them she couldn’t click on adds or buy anything and I was wondering if Apple had something like that for an iPhone

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 10:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 10:30 AM

Third-party apps can't block access to other apps. You can Settings > General > Restrictions to prevent access to some content and apps : Use parental controls on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Or there is Guided Access which limits access to a particular app : Use Guided Access with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 5, 2018 10:30 AM in response to aleahasenkyrik17

Third-party apps can't block access to other apps. You can Settings > General > Restrictions to prevent access to some content and apps : Use parental controls on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Or there is Guided Access which limits access to a particular app : Use Guided Access with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Is there an app that will allow my 2 year old son to watch kids YouTube videos but not allow him to access any other apps or Siri on my phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.