Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple music family plan

My family has an Apple music family subscription and we are all on Verizon. My work just gave me an iPhone x through AT&T and I was wondering if I could still access our subscription through my new work phone?

iPhone X, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 4:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 4:46 PM

Yes. The cell carrier of your iPhone is not relevant to Family Sharing.

If you use the same Apple ID on your work iPhone as on your other devices, the Music subscription is automatically available to it.

If you have a different Apple ID for the work phone, whoever is the Family Organizer will need to invite your other apple ID to join the Family Group assuming there's less than 6 people in the family group.

Read here for details:

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 5, 2018 4:46 PM in response to Photodan1

Yes. The cell carrier of your iPhone is not relevant to Family Sharing.

If you use the same Apple ID on your work iPhone as on your other devices, the Music subscription is automatically available to it.

If you have a different Apple ID for the work phone, whoever is the Family Organizer will need to invite your other apple ID to join the Family Group assuming there's less than 6 people in the family group.

Read here for details:

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

Apple music family plan

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.