Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All calendar entries lost after sync

I synced my iPad with iTunes this morning and now there are no entries in my calendar. I have checked settings and it is set to sync all events. I have a number of calendars, work, home etc and it is set to show all of them but there are now no entries. I've looked on iCloud but there are no entries there either. Any suggestions about how to restore them would be appreciated.

thanks

iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 10.3.3

Posted on Mar 6, 2018 3:25 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

Mar 6, 2018 4:11 PM in response to jackcl

Hello jackcl,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It's my understanding that calendar events are missing from your iPad after recently syncing with iTunes. I use my calendar to keep me on track daily. I can surely see how this could be concerning. I'm happy to help.

If you were previously syncing your calendar with iCloud, it's possible you can restore to an earlier version. Follow the steps below:

Restore your calendars and reminders from an earlier version

Several things happen when you restore an earlier version of your calendars and reminders:

• Your sharing settings get erased. You can share the calendars and reminders again, or you can ask the owner to share them again.
  • iCloud cancels and recreates all of your upcoming, scheduled events, then resends the invitations for you.

To restore your missing calendars and reminders:

1. Sign in to iCloud.com.
  2. Click Settings.
  3. Scroll down and click Restore Calendars and Reminders under Advanced.
  4. Click Restore next to the date before you deleted your calendars and reminders.
  5. Click Restore again to confirm. After the restore completes, you'll get a notification on iCloud.com and an email to the address on file with your Apple ID.
If you accidentally deleted your calendars, reminders, bookmarks, or contacts from iCloud

Have a great day!

All calendar entries lost after sync

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.