Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

text messages sent get routed to email instead via mypixmessages

My mom has been sending me texts and is upset I don't answer them right away. She has an iPhone6, I have an iPhone SE. Her texts are getting rerouted and sent to my email instead via mypixmessages.com Why is this happening and how can I get this to stop? I don't check my email as often, thus my response is slower to her texts.

iPhone SE, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 6, 2018 8:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2018 9:56 AM

elizabethfromniwot wrote:

My mom has been sending me texts and is upset I don't answer them right away. She has an iPhone6, I have an iPhone SE. Her texts are getting rerouted and sent to my email instead via mypixmessages.com Why is this happening and how can I get this to stop? I don't check my email as often, thus my response is slower to her texts.

either you or her account isn't provisioned to us MMS. Contact the phone carrier to find out.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 6, 2018 9:56 AM in response to elizabethfromniwot

elizabethfromniwot wrote:

either you or her account isn't provisioned to us MMS. Contact the phone carrier to find out.

text messages sent get routed to email instead via mypixmessages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.