Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPrint with EPSON WF-2750 Series

In the printer's web-based AirPrint settings, an entry for Bonjour Location is empty, and I have no idea what to use. Some Googling indicated putting the printer's DHCP IP address; this has not worked. Any help would be appreciated. My iPhone 6s Plus and the Epson WF-2750 are connected to the same WiFi network.

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 7, 2018 4:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 7, 2018 5:46 PM

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities orbus,

If I'm understanding your post right, you're having difficulties setting up your Epson WF-2750 printer to be used with AirPrint. It looks like your model of printer is compatible with AirPrint, so I'm happy to help you get things working.

As you can see in Connect an AirPrint printer to a Wi-Fi network , there is general information that will help you connect to AirPrint; however, the actual settings and steps can vary based on the manufacturer of the printer. If you're seeing a empty field to enter a Bonjour Location, you may be using Epson's service called Epson Connect. Since your question is regarding this specific setting, you'll want to check the printer documentation. You can view some specific information on these settings under the AirPrint Settings section on page 35 here: Epson Connect and Other Mobile Solutions .

If you're still having problems with the settings, you'll want to reach out to the printer manufacturer for further assistance.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care!

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 7, 2018 5:46 PM in response to orbus

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities orbus,

If I'm understanding your post right, you're having difficulties setting up your Epson WF-2750 printer to be used with AirPrint. It looks like your model of printer is compatible with AirPrint, so I'm happy to help you get things working.

As you can see in Connect an AirPrint printer to a Wi-Fi network , there is general information that will help you connect to AirPrint; however, the actual settings and steps can vary based on the manufacturer of the printer. If you're seeing a empty field to enter a Bonjour Location, you may be using Epson's service called Epson Connect. Since your question is regarding this specific setting, you'll want to check the printer documentation. You can view some specific information on these settings under the AirPrint Settings section on page 35 here: Epson Connect and Other Mobile Solutions .

If you're still having problems with the settings, you'll want to reach out to the printer manufacturer for further assistance.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care!

AirPrint with EPSON WF-2750 Series

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.